“When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun’.” — Groucho Marx
Book Likes Posts
- Monster on the Hill | Merry Meerkat Marginalia on Beginning Pearls Before Swine
- Emily and the Strangers: Breaking the Record #1 from Dark Horse Comics Fights Music Corporations! | Excalibur Comics, Cards & Games! on Emily and the Strangers
- Red Rising | Merry Meerkat Marginalia on Bone Season
- Sparrow Watching Part 5: Flying The Nest | Musings of a Soul Eclectic on Raccoons!
- 2014 Reading Goals | Merry Meerkat Marginalia on The Most Magnificent Thing